Analytical information on the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 June 30, 2003
Under Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code for the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data will be object of treatment ( according to Art. 11 of the Decree ):
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations in terms compatible with those purposes;
- accurate and updated;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed.
Please also note that ( ref. Art. 7 of the Decree ):
- Purpose of processing personal data contained in curriculum sent to us by you or delivered to be processed by Knet Human Resources Srl for research, selection and evaluation of personnel, for the sending of information, and the provision of services, so it is electronic, automated and manual; any data about your personality profile or its psicoattitudine -which derived from the compilation of tests for which Knet Human Resources Srl guarantees the professionalism of persons admitted to the administration and evaluation- are processed for the exclusive purpose of search, selection and evaluation of staff; any sensitive data specified in paragraph d ) are processed for the exclusive purpose of search and selection of staff;
- Mode of treatment: treatment modalities are identified in the collection of data (received by mail or electronically, fax or directly and personally by the interested party, from the person concerned, at third, also by electronic cards and questionnaires, by filling of personality tests and aptitude), definition of personality and profile of the person concerned, decisions taken on the basis of electronic processing and automated data aimed at defining the profile or personality, registration and organization databases in electronic, automated and not, storage in paper and electronic, processing, modification, selection, extraction, interconnection, comparison, use, block, communication, cancellation, destruction of related data, with or without the aid of electronic and automated, with logic strictly related to purposes of the processing of the data; processing is carried out with the help of the online database that is accessed by means of Internet domain dedicated to which access by authorized officers by the manager is subject to authentication and processing system protected by antivirus and firewall;
- Communication and dissemination of data: in relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data may be disclosed, as well as to authorized officers to carry out processing by the Manager, to customers of Knet Human Resources Srl ( Public and private entities, employers, legal persons, firm or corporation, sole traders, as well as employment agencies and other businesses in search of staff, consultants and professionals including associations ) may be interested in your profile professional for a possible acquisition or collaboration; for the other data referred to in paragraph a ) no provision is integral communication, if not within the limits of a general description of synthesis confirming your suitability for the role which is a candidate;
- Processing of sensitive data under”Authorisation No. 5 of 2004 to the processing of sensitive data by various categories of holders ( OJ No. 190 of 14 August 2004)”Please do not include in your curriculum sensitive data unless absolutely essential to establish working relationships or collaboration (remember to never enter data disclosing your sexual life and judicial data that will be erased and destroyed ). The same applies to the inclusion of data revealing the state of health of your family members or partners if it is not aimed at the recognition of a specific benefit in your favor, particularly in view of mandatory recruitment or recognition of a title in connection with disability or infirmity, by war or service reasons.To do this you need the written consent of the parties concerned. The treatment will cover only information directly relevant to that purpose, and in case of response to questionnaires sent also electronically, is when you provide information on their own initiative, in particular by sending your resume. The processing of personal data disclosing religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, religious, philosophical or political, racial and ethnic diversity will only deal and only if they relate to facts relevant to the evaluation of your professional attitude and in keeping with the rules of equal opportunity policies or against discrimantions. Your sensitive data will not in any way subject to dissemination. The data that may reveal your state of health and the racial or ethnic origin shall be communicated to the extent that they are relevant to the purposes of search and selection of staff, to public or private entities that are specifically referred to in your declaration of consent.
- Contribution: the contribution of all the personal data requested is mandatory in relation to the progress of the search and selection of staff; the transfer of sensitive data is necessary and required only if related to facts relevant to the evaluation of your professional attitude. The refusal to provide even a part of the requested data does not allow to achieve the objective for which the data were transmitted, namely the possibility of finding a job;
- Controller: Knet Human Resources Srl Via Note, 5-10122 Torino.
- Controller: CEO Knet Human Resources Srl Dr. Elena Regruto. To the data you may contact to assert your rights as provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, by sending an e -mai to our website at email@example.com or fax server (011 5690247) or registered letter rr addressed a Knet Human Resources srl Via Note, 5-10122 Torino.
We remind you that, according to Art. 7 of the Decree, she has the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You also have the right to:
- confirmation of the existence of processing of data that may concern you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters b) and c ) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were disclosed, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
You finally have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of your personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Pursuant to Art. 8, 9 and 10 of that decree, please note that:
- The above rights may be exercised by an informal request ( by fax, mail or e-mail ) to the owner or controller of the data, including by means of his agent, which will be given adequate response without delay;
- The request referred to in Art. 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, can be made freely ( verbally and in such case transcribed in summarized form by the person in charge ) and without constriction and can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after no less ninety days;
- For each request under Art. 7 paragraphs 1 and 2, letters a), b ) and c) You may be asked, if not confirmed the existence of data that concern, a fee not exceeding the costs actually incurred, in the manner and within the limits set by Art. 10 paragraph 8;
- In exercising the rights under Article 7 can give you, in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals, institutions, associations or organizations and may also be assisted by a person of trust;
- The rights under Art. 7 referring to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by any entity that is interested therein or else acts to protect or for family reasons deserving protection.
Stay cv in our database:
The candidate once registered in our database will remain visible to the Recruiter for 24 months from the date of the application made . After this period, the hp will be automatically removed.
To get an early removal of the same, you have to communicate your will to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibility of the candidate:
The candidate is aware of the penalties referred to in art. 76 of DPR 28/12/00 n. 455 in case of false statements and forfeiture of benefits in case of false statements, in art. 75 of Presidential Decree of 28/12/00 Ranked # 455; Pursuant to art. 47 of Presidential Decree 445/00 under their own responsibility:
DECLARES that the information contained in Annex Curriculum Vitae are true, in particular those relating to their training and professional.