Knet Human Resources opera con successo nell’ambito della Ricerca e Selezione di personale specializzato con apposite divisioni:
Divisione Head Hunting
Divisione International Search
Divisione Temporary Management
Divisione Top Manager
Divisione Middle Management
Divisione Studi Professionali
La nostra società, autorizzata ad operare dal Ministero del lavoro, non effettua somministrazione di personale, pertanto il rapporto di lavoro viene direttamente regolato tra l’Azienda/Studio committente ed il nostro candidato.
ACCOUNT MANAGER / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Report to: GM
Purpose of the role:
The Business Development Manager / Account Manager role is responsible for generating sales and revenue outcomes by preparing funded solution opportunities for Irrigation Districts and farmers in the assigned regions. The role is responsible for the development and the performance of all sales activities in Morocco in line with company guidelines to achieve sales results and commercial and budget goals.
This role will create and realize commercial opportunities by generating grant research, opportunity development via Scoping Studies, Solution Proposals and Quotes, the planning of implementation according to funding opportunities, and the development of grant application documentation for customers.
This role has full accountability for the main sales KPI, revenues, order intake within Morocco and develops the business by identifying opportunities, promoting the company image, maintaining the relationship with the key customers and seeking contacts with potential ones.
In addition to customer engagement and solution proposal development this role incorporates multiple activities including liaising and coordination with project delivery, and post-delivery customer support. This role performs all aspects of the customer solution sales, specification and delivery functions. In addition, this role ensures all communications in customer project delivery, and post-delivery support activities are coordinated.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
– Develop Solution Proposals, Scoping Studies, Quotes, Tenders and Funding Applications
– Grant Applications
– Grant Funding Follow Up and Implementation Stage Planning
– Coordinate Project Delivery and Support Activities
– Deep understanding of agricultural water management practices
– Ability to prepare high quality written proposals
– Ability to research and understand state funding programs and how to apply these to our customers
– Sales management focusing on assembling and documenting market opportunities and coordinating activities to focus on the priority opportunities
– Excellent computer skills
– Business minded, logical, analytical, good strategist and implementer
– Well organized, quick thinker
– Results oriented sales approach
– High level of integrity
– Willing to be a team player and assist other staff on projects
– Sound time management skills, including meeting deadlines
– Professional in appearance and presentation
– Courteous and respectful in all professional deadlines
Language Skills: Arabic, English, French. Any other language would be an advance
Skills and Qualifications: technical trade qualification; valid driving licence; 4 + years of experience
· Permanent contract
· Salary will be discussed with the selected candidate
· Benefits: Company car, PC, mobile phone, company credit card, tools, etc
Starting date expected: asap
The selection is open at both sexes of Art. 1 L. 903/77
Maximum confidentiality is guaranteed
La selezione è rivolta ad ambo i sessi dell’Art. 1 L. 903/77
E’ garantita la massima riservatezza e l’audizione personale con tutti i profili coerenti con quanto ricercato.
KNET HUMAN RESOURCES SRL: AUTORIZZAZIONE MINISTERIALE A TEMPO INDETERMINATO Prot. 39/0003074 / MA004.A003