Knet HR is a leading Recruitment Consulting Company that operates at a National and International level with specific divisions:
– Head Hunting division
– Temporary Management Division
– Top Manager division
– Middle Management Division
– Professional Studies Division
Our company, authorized to operate by the Italian Ministry of Labor, does not administer personnel, therefore the employment relationship is directly regulated between the client company / firm and our candidate.
Our client, an automation Company operating for its large majority of the business in the international markets, is looking for a driven and organized
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
To follow the entire project of Implants construction, that involve multilevel skills and coss-functional teams.
Reporting directly to the CEO, he/she will be responsible for building effective partnerships within her/his Team and the mother Company, the Project Manager Coordinator will drive cross functional team in alignment with Sales and Purchasing managers in order to achieve an Organizational and Technical excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Independently manages all the Project’s stakeholders to ensure accurate completion of each job
• Liaises with Purchasing to ensure cost target is achieved
• Guarantees accurate and timely project delivery and planning with strong orientation to Lean Thinking.
• Actively seeks to maintain and develop expert knowledge to ensure innovation leadership
• On each project, responsible for project timings, costs, meetings, resources, scope, approvals.
• Determines project risk and over/underutilization on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed.
• Capable of problem solving, determinate to achieve targets and to create value for the Company
• Defines and looks to continually improve process and supporting tools for project management
• At the end of any project share a report with all the stakeholders, mentioning the points to be improved for the following ones.
• Work with sales to adjust prices/price list based on the latest project’s experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in project management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar
• Proven experience working within cross-functional engineering teams
• In depth understanding of project planning, execution, development and production processes
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent prioritization skills
• Familiarity with project management software
• Confident and comfortable with new technology, eager to learn and master new tools
• Fluent in English
• Good communication skills
• Expertise in 4.0 Technology and Implants for the chemical or cosmetic processes is a plus
• Permanent contract
• Salary will be discussed with the selected candidate
Location: province of Reggio Emilia
The selection is open at both sexes of Art. 1 L. 903/77
Maximum confidentiality is guaranteed
KNET HUMAN RESOURCES SRL: AUTORIZZAZIONE MINISTERIALE A TEMPO INDETERMINATO Prot. 39/0003074 / MA004.A003